La Reserve Hotel
La Reserve boasts 40 rooms, all facing the sea. Accommodation at la Reserve is individually decorated with a Creole feel. It is situated on Anse Petit Cour,which outskirts in a Marine National Park.
La Reserve Hotel Highlights
Seychelles culture derives from Africa, Asia and Europe. These continents have a great influence on dance and music in Seychelles. La Reserve's entertainment program provides the opportunity for guests to experience that. Local musicians play a mixture of traditional and international music and they are joined by a group of traditional 'moutya' and 'sega' dancers. Vallée de Mai is one of the smallest of the natural World Heritage Sites and is located near La Reserve. It lies in the heart of Praslin National Park and is home to the renowned coco-de-mer palm, which produces the largest, and perhaps most erotic seed in the plant kingdom.
- Dance and music in the Seychelles is inspired by Africa, Europe and Asia.
- La Reserve is equipped with its own boutique where guests can find souvenirs, jewellery, beachwear and toiletries .
- La Reserve has a well equipped private gym.
- La Reserve boasts the largest swimming pool in Seychelles.
- La Reserve is the first hotel on Praslin to feature a purpose built conference venue.
La Reserve Hotel Activities
La Reserve offers nature walks at Praslin and guided tours at Curieuse Island where guests can see very young giant land tortoises, exotic plants, palms and rare birds. Being the only hotel located in the Curieuse National Marine Park, La Reserve offers guests the opportunity to snorkel and kayak with snorkelling equipment available for guests.