Constance Lemuria is a five star resort situated on Anse and Kerlan Beach in the Seychelles. The resort includes its very own golf course and offers beautiful views of the Indian Ocean and Seychellois gardens.
Constance Lemuria Highlights
Constance Lemuria Resort is a five star resort located near Praslin Island in Seychelles. The resort is surrounded by lush vegetation and beautiful views of the Indian Ocean waters, splashing on the borders of the resort. The resort consists of an 18-hole championship Golf Course, offering challenging levels to all sorts of players, from amateurs to professionals. Praslin Island is the most interesting spot for diving, providing divers plenty opportunity to admire the aquatic life beneath the waters. Guests can look forward to sightings of turtles laying their eggs on Anse Kerlan Beach.
- Constance Lemuria is situated on Anse and Kerlan Beach, Seychelles.
- The resort if s five star property, offering four types of accommodation to choose from.
- Water sport activities are popular in Seychelles, including kayaking, catamaran sailing and diving.
- Constance Lemuria includes a Health and Wellbeing Centre and a 18-hole Championship Golf Course.
- The resort is ideal for small families, honeymooners and water sport enthusiasts.
Constance Lémuria Activities
Constance Lemuria offers a range of activities for guests to enjoy. Activities include beauty treatments at the Healthy & Wellbeing Centre, non-motorised water sport activities such as pedalos, snorkeling, kayaking and catamaran sailing. Guests can also enjoy land activities, including golf at Constance Lemuria. Dine at one of the three restaurants, offering cuisines from A La Carte menus to special themed evenings and five star buffets.
Sainte Anne Resort & Spa
Sainte Anne Resort and Spa is built on a 200 ha private island, affording guests the ultimate luxury within the mind blowing Seychelles scenery. The island is surrounded by the world heritage Sainte Anne Marine National Park.