Le Domaine de L'Orangeraie
Le Domaine de L'Orangeraie is located in the la Digue Island of Seychelles. It has a tropical setting and local architecture with 55 villas for guests to choose from.
Le Domaine de L'Orangeraie Highlights
Seychelles culture derives from Africa, Asia and Europe. These continents have a great influence on dance and music in Seychelles. Le Domaine is situated on a peak surrounded by massive granite rocks. A restaurant can be found as well which has special Mediterranean signature menus with Creole and Asian accents served to guests. A range drinks and home-made specialities are available. A shopping outlet is located on the premises with local items to bring back home as souvenirs of Seychelles and amenities of Le Domaine de L’Orangeraie.
- Le Domaine de L'Orangeraie is situated in la Digue Island, Seychelles.
- Le Domaine’s 55 villas are located a few steps away from famousAnse Severe beach.
- The restaurant at Le Domaine creates special Mediterranean menus.
- The spa, Eden Rock Wellness Centre & Spa is located on a peak surrounded by granite rock.
- A bouqiue for local shopping can be found for souvenir shopping.
Le Domaine de L'Orangeraie Activities
Le Domaine has its own spa known as Eden Rock Wellness Centre & Spa. The spa offers magnificent views over the sparkling lagoon, as well as its own range of wellness products made of exotic fragrances of Seychelles - Nourished by Nature. Massages are inspired by worldwide traditions and rituals to restore guests’ body and soul. Facilities at the spa include single and double massage rooms, hair dressing facilities, manicure and pedicure facilities, a Hammam and a lounge area.