Constance Ephelia Resort is a five star property located on Mahé Island. The resort offers seven accommodations to choose from and is the ideal holiday destination for any guest.
Constance Ephelia Highlights
Constance Ephelia Resort is located on the island of Mahe in Seychelles. The resort is situated along two of the island’s beautiful beaches and overlooks the marine national park of Port Launay. Constance Ephelia is the perfect destination for water sport enthusiasts, honeymooners, individual couples and small families
- Constance Ephélia is ideal for water sport enthusiasts, honeymooners, individual couples and small families.
- Constance Ephélia Resort is located on the island of Mahé in Seychelles.
- Constance Ephélia is a family-friendly, five star resort.
- The resort offers non-motorised water sport activities - pedal boating, catamaran sailing, wind surfing and kayaking.
- Constance Ephélia has five restaurants to dine at.
Constance Ephelia Activities
Guests can pamper themselves with a wide range of treatments at the Spa Village or even stay over at one of the spa villas which include a private pool and treatment room. Exercise at the fully equipped gym, play a game of tennis, squash and beach volley ball. Kids at the resort can enjoy many activities organised at the Constance Kid’s Club. The resort offers non-motorised water sport activities such as pedal boating, catamaran sailing, wind surfing and kayaking. Other activities to enjoy, at an extra fee, include fishing, diving and yoga lessons.