Tivoli Ecoresort Praia do Forte
Set in 30,000 hectares of tropical rainforest sprawled across 12 km of golden sands, sits the ultra-luxurious Tivoli Ecoresort. A fusion of nature and elite coastal luxury.
Tivoli Ecoresort Praia do Forte Highlights
Set in 30,000 hectares of tropical rainforest sprawled across 12 km of golden sands, sits the ultra-luxurious Tivoli Ecoresort. The well-appointed rooms and suites, 7 pools, wellness centre and restaurant/bar area ensure a complete modern resort feel, but designed in such a way that it remains sensitive to its immaculate coastal surrounds. The entire resort has manicured lawns outlined by palm trees that lead down to the beachfront.
In total there are 287 rooms, none of which intrude on their surrounds. Each of the rooms and suites have balconies kitted out with furniture and hammocks. Decor is washed in shades of ocean blues and golden sand, while architecture comprises clean lines created mainly by textured wood.
There’s plenty to do at the resort, and activities are mainly centred around fun in the sun. A walk along the private portion of the coast eventually leads to a quaint and traditional fishing village. Back at the resort, there’s the lavish award-winning Anantara Spa, a choice of restaurants and bars, an extensive kids club and a beachside amphitheatre that hosts live music from time to time.
This is an absolute fusion of nature and luxury, and the perfect to unlock the secrets of coastal lifestyle in Bahia.
- The resort is located a mere 1 hour north of Salvador.
- Tropical surrounds include coconut grove forests, multicoloured reefs, salt water swimming pools, rivers, waterfalls, lagoons and historical natural salt water pools.
- Humpback whales come to the waters to calve from June - Sep.
- Ancient artefacts from Brazil lie scattered throughout the resort.
- 12 km of pristine private beach available to explore right on your doorstep.
- Over 300 ha of grounds to explore boasting a choice of 7 swimming pools.
- Kids club and teenager adventure programs on the river.
- Horse riding along the beach.
- There are over 30 sports available, daily activities and a water sport centre.
- All rooms and suites have sea-facing balconies.
- Bahian cuisine can be sampled at the gourmet Sombra do Coqueiral Restaurant, which overlooks the swimming pools.
- Saturday night is Caiprinha night, accompanied by Samba music.
- The Anantara Spa offers a number of signature treatments in a world-class sanctuary.
- Historical tours into the city of Salvador can be arranged from the resort.
- Four-poster sun day beds on the private beach.
Tivoli Ecoresort Praia do Forte Activities
There are over 30 sports and activities at the resort. In addition to hiking, diving, canoeing, snorkelling and fishing excursions; the resort can also arrange cultural activities in the centre of Salvador. Two recommended day trips into Salvador include the drumming session and the historical tour.
The resort offers a host of activities which include a kids’activity club, adventure programs for teenagers and a fitness centre for adults. With 7 swimming pools, a tennis court and beach volleyball set-up, there’s plenty to keep you occupied. The outdoor infinity pool, sauna, spa and massage treatment facility provided the ultimate place to unwind.
The postcard-perfect Praia do Forte Beach is where the resort holds their daily Yoga classes - ideal to keep healthy while on holiday. Praia do Forte is also the perfect place for swimming, relaxing and enjoying beachside activities.