A shimmering hotel ideal for business and pleasure. Located in downtown Rio, the Windsor Guanabara is an unassuming hotel close to the subway and major transport routes.
Windsor Guanabara Highlights
The Windsor Guanabara is a gleaming hotel set in the heart of the pulsating city of Rio in the downtown area. It offers comfortable accommodation ideally located close to major attractions, shopping district and popular public transport routes - including the subway. The Windsor Guanabara is really a walkable location.
This unassuming hotel is quite cutting-edge with its infrastructure, and offers a whopping 34 reception rooms and large convention centre. A hotel ideal for both business and leisure ! Whether it’s connecting to social networks or conducting business, the Windsor Guanabara is certainly first-class when it comes to modern city living.
There are a choice of standard, executive, superior and double rooms. In total, the slick Windsor Hotel has 542 rooms, each furnished with simple finishings and comfortable decor.
In terms of amenities, there is a swimming pool overlooking the Guanabara Bay, a restaurant, fitness centre and Sauna.
- A traditional Rio Feijoada dish is served on Friday nights in the hotel’s luxury restaurant.
- Sweeping views of the bay and the surrounding historical monuments.
- There’s a fully equipped business centre exclusively for guests, and a hands on team to co-ordinate all of your events.
- The pool bar is a place where memories are made, and is also the perfect place to relax.
- The underground subway is a mere 5 minute walk away from the hotel, ensuring absolute convenience when it comes to public transport.
- There is also private gym and fitness centre.
Windsor Guanabara Activities
The Windsor is located in the middle of a thriving shopping district, making it perfect for those wanting a shopping holiday. There are several gourmet restaurants in the surrounding area that attract plenty of food fanatics.
Because of its central location, all major activities can be accessed on public transport.
The main attractions of Rio worthy of exploring include the Christ the Redeemer statue, Sugarloaf mountain by cableway, Copacabana Beach, the mosaic steps of Escadaria Selarón, and the landmark mountain of Corcovado.