Hotel Colonial Iguacu
A comfortable hotel offering plenty of fun-filled entertainment in lush rainforest settings. Located just minutes from the falls, Hotel Colonial Iguacu is perfect for families.
Hotel Colonial Iguacu Highlights
Hotel Colonial Iguacu offers simple and affordable accommodation just minutes from Iguazu Falls. The hotel is a family-friendly destination that offers easy access to tours and events at the falls, and also offers plenty to do at the hotel.
Each of the rooms have private bathrooms, air-conditioning, minibars and cable TV. There are 3 room types available and 159 rooms in total. Surrounded by the biodiversity of the Atlantic rainforest and boasting endless lawns, the Colonial Iguazu Falls is certainly built in a somewhat privileged location.
The main areas of the hotel house a gym area, barbecue facilities and fully-equipped playground for children. If that’s not enough entertainment, there are two pools on the property - one for adults, the other for children. The swimming pools have water slides, which only adds to the entertainment value of this Iguazu oasis. Adults can enjoy the spoils of the large jacuzzi and indoor heated pool, and spa treatments in the wellness centre.
Breakfasts at Colonial Iguacu are a lavish affair and take place in the bustling cafeteria. Evenings you have can dine in the Colonial cafeteria that offers simple, straightforward food at night and continental buffets for breakfast.
Not only is Hotel Colonial Iguacu family friendly, but it’s also an ideal place for meetings and small conferences.
- Conveniently located just off of the main highway.
- Surrounded by forest and greenery.
- There’s an ecological trail in the surrounds which makes for a wonderful walk around the property.
- Playground, swimming pools, waterslides and more.
- There’s an arcade and games room on the property.
- A wellness centre with rejuvenating and relaxing spa treatments is available.
- Apart from the falls, there’s the conservation park housing plenty of species of Atlantic forest birds.
- Blue Park is the largest water park in the country and is situated close to the hotel.
- Shopping tours to the neighbouring country of Paraguay can be arranged.
- The outdoor gym area overlooks the playground : perfect for keeping your eye on the little ones while training.
Hotel Colonial Iguacu Activities
Iguazu Falls is one of the 7 natural wonders of the world and there are plenty of viewpoints in the nature reserve perfectly positioned to see the falls in all its glory. Arranging day visits into the falls is quite easy and can be done while at the hotel. If you’d like to see the falls from unique angles and enjoy a fully immersive experience, you should sign-up for an adventure activity. There’s white water rafting, abseiling, rappelling, hikes and helicopter flips.
At the hotel there’s a fun ecological trail just perfect for a quick trail run or family walk. Swimming pools, playground, gym, waterparks and green lawns provide plenty of things to do.
Hotel Colonial Iguacu offers a variety of outdoor activities, staff at the tour desk are available to book and organise activities in Foz do Iguacu.