Wish Foz do Iguaçu
This family-friendly, mega resort has its own 18 hole golf course and is located close to the entrance of Iguazu Falls.
Wish Foz do Iguacu Highlights
The Wish Resort is a family-friendly golf resort located close to the entrance of Iguazu Falls National Park - a mere 5 minute drive in fact. The 18-hole golf course is on the property, and there's also a small lake and eco trail surrounding the resort. The verdant gardens are laden with fragrant tropical flowers.
Wish Foz do Iguaçu has a friendly and welcoming atmosphere, and is an ideal base to explore the Brazil side of Iguazu Falls. There's an in-house travel desk that can arrange all of your adventure excursions at the falls and in the surrounds.
Each of the comfortable rooms offer all of the creature comforts from home. There’s air-conditioning, TVs and a minibar. Furnishings comprise wooden furniture and decor is of a neutral, unobtrusive palette. In total, there are 215 apartments, some of which have floor-to-ceiling windows with garden views. The rooms are spacious and come complete with walk-in showers - just perfect after you’ve spent a day outdoors.
This classic hotel resort has multiple swimming pools, 2 restaurants, a gym, sauna and play area for children.
- There’s a small lake fill to the brim with fish. You can request rods, reels and bait and enjoy a family fishing adventure.
- A one-mile jogging eco-trail is ideal for a quick run or family stroll.
- Wish Foz do Iguaçu is a 5 minute drive from Iguazu Falls.
- An 18-hole golf course has pride of place at the resort; and is the only one in the region.
- For relaxation the resort a beauty parlour, spa and gym on site.
- The travel desk will assist with all tours and trips to the famous falls.
- There is free WiFi throughout the hotel.
- During your down time you are welcome to sample Italian dishes at the Forneria di Como restaurant, and Argentinian delicacies at Frontera Sur.
Wish Foz do Iguacu Activities
Activities on site include rounds of golf, gym sessions and fishing on the lake on the grounds. Iguazu Falls is 5 minutes aways, and the travel desk at the resort will arrange your activities for you. These activities include visits to the bird park, which is a sanctuary for exotic birds of Brazil.
For the spirited adventurous traveller there are helicopter flips over the falls, abseiling some 20 metres in the crevice of waterfalls, and white water rafting on the Iguazu River that leads into the falls.There is also the option of enjoying guided walks around the falls.