Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa
This is a private tropical paradise in one of the most pristine places in the world. The resort is located on its own island and offers an array of waters ports and exceptional luxury.
Hilton Seychelles Labriz Highlights
Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort and Spa is ideally located in the heart of a pristine marine national park. This family-friendly resort occupies a perfect spot on fine sandy beach in front of a glimmering shallow lagoon, while lush mountains serve as the backdrop. Expansive views of shimmering oceans and islands in the distance make this resort one of the most picturesque places in the Seychelles.
In total there are 111 luxurious villas scattered along a stretch of beach on the Seychelles third largest island. This is the ONLY resort on the island, which ensures a completely uncrowded, remote and private tropical island experience. Each of the rooms are furnished with wicker furniture, and roofs are designed according to local Creole style. Villas are a quintessential mix of simple local furnishings combined with modern finishes.
There are a range of activities on offer both on the island and on the grounds of the resort. You can choose to laze around the massive swimming pool hugged by palm trees sipping on cocktails, or opt for a more adventurous style tropical break.
Labriz offers snorkelling, diving, hiking in rainforests, spa treatments, a dive centre, kid’s programs, tennis courts and more.
An absolute sublime sanctuary in an Indian Ocean paradise.
- You will be staying in a resort that is the ONLY place on the island.
- The resort is situated in a protected Marine National Park, and offers ample opportunity to explore the fauna and flora in the surrounding rainforest.
- A variety of water sports can be arranged at the on-site dive centre. There are a wide range of activities on the island.
- You can enjoy anything from fishing to sampling Creole cuisine.
- Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort and Spa is located a mere 70 minutes from Seychelles International Airport.
- Each of the 111 luxurious villas are expertly designed.
- There are 8 on-site restaurants and bars.
- An ideal choice of resort for weddings, honeymoons and family.
- The King Sanctuary Pool Villa has its own private pool, and both the beachfront and hillside villas come with oversized plunge pools.
Hilton Seychelles Labriz Activities
Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa caters for families, friends and romantic couples seeking relaxation combined with an activity based holiday. For relaxation options, there is the tempting eForea Spa offering a journey of wellbeing. In carrying on with the theme of wellbeing, beach Yoga is also available at the resort.
For foodies there are 8 eight on-site restaurants offering unique dining experiences from island themed meals to traditional cuisine. Private dining options are also available - either in the comfort of your villa or on the beach. If you’d like to learn how to Creole cooking classes
There is a PADI 5 Star IDC Centre for diving excursions is on site, and there are numerous hiking and running trails circling the resort. For kids, there is the Jungle Fun Kids Club- a world of adventure!