Bashay Rift Lodge is situated on top of Umbwe Hill in Bashay village in the Karatu District. Built on a large piece of land, the lodge has kept almost 90% of the wilderness as it was before construction began, the remaining 10% having been turned over to coffee plants and a beautifully manicured garden with rolling lawns. Located on the edge of the escarpment is the main building, restaurant and bar. Here, guests can relax in the cosy lounge or bar or watch the sun go down from the large and impressive terraces facing Oldeani Mountain and Lake Eyasi. Fine cuisine including fresh produce from the lodge's own garden is served in the dining room.
Below the main lodge area, a well-designed and modern swimming pool, equipped with a new and eco-friendly water system, is a favoured spot for guests to relax after an exhilerating day in the bush. The pool area enjoys the sun for most of the day and the warmth can be felt long after sunset. Out on game drive, guests will enjoy observing an array of wildlife typical to the Ngorongoro region of Tanzania; including, the highest density of mammalian predators in Africa. These include black rhinoceros, hippopotamus, which are usually very uncommon in the area. Especially significant to Bashay Rift lodge are sightings of leopard, elephant, mountain reedbuck and buffalo, which are populated on the rim of the Crater.
Ngorongoro Serena Lodge offers guests the opportunity to visit one of the world's most incredible natural wonders, the Ngorongoro Crater, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and natural phenomenon.75 stylish rooms situated around the crater rim.
Plantation Lodge is situated on the outer slope of the Ngorongoro Crater. Plantation Lodge offers a personal and intimate experience with superb service, delicious farm-style meals and luxurious accommodation in beautiful en-suite rooms and suites.
Gibb's Farm is situated on the outer slopes of the Ngorongoro Crater and offers magnificent views of the surrounding farmlands. Gibb's Farm is a working farm and the forested slopes to the rear of the farm are home to a variety of wildlife.
Enjoy a 5 night safari itinerary exploring the best of southern Tanzania. Stay on the banks of the river at Mdonya and enjoy boat safaris at Lake Manze. An ideal safari vaction if you're travelling on a tight budget.
Enjoy a 9 night luxury safari to Tanzania following the annual migration route. Watch the wildlife cross over the Mara river from your exclusive safari tent and enjoy a stay in the River tree lodge with Mount Kilimanjaro as the backdrop.
Lemala offers great charm and luxury in a delightful prime location on the crater rim. It is perhaps the most intimate way to experience the crater's splendours. Don’t miss this gorgeous seasonal camp facing a lovely forest filled with sounds of wildlife.
Ngorongoro Farm House is a perfect stopover within any safari in the Northern Circuit of Tanzania and a privileged place to visit the Crater or enjoy a range of activities, like walking safaris to the forest leading to the Oldeani Volcano.
Bougainvillea Safari Lodge is located on the outskirts of Karatu town about midway between Lake Manyara and the Ngorongoro Crater. It was opened in march 2006 by a local onion farmer, and a chef, who saw potential in the comfort it provides.