Mahali Mzuri is situated in the Olare Motorogi Conservancy, part of the greater Masai Mara. The property consists of 12 distinctive luxury tented suites all appointed on stilts. Each tent is built with a large deck offering the perfect location to spot game. The unique style of tent offers guests a luxurious and spacious stay. Each with a private deck and ensuite bathrooms, all with views over the Masai Mara.
Mahali Mzuri Highlights
Mahali Mzuri is located in the Motorogi Conservancy, close to the Maasai Mara National Park of Tanzania. This area is popular for the annual migration of wildebeest and zebras between July and October. The Maasai Mara has a wide variety of game all year round, providing guests the opportunity to spot the big five and many other big game species.
- Mahali Mzuri consists of unique and luxuious tented suites.
- Each tent is designed with a large deck, ideal for viewing wildlife.
- Mahali Mzuri includes its very own spa area where guests can be pampered.
- Mahali Mzuri not only offers game drives and guided walks, but visits to the local Masai villages as well.
- Located in the private Olare Motorogi Conservancy, an area which is renowned for the annual Great Migration.
- Mahali Mzuri means 'beautiful place' in Swahili
Mahali Mzuri Game Viewing and Activities
Guests can look forward to a unique experience as they are taken twice on daily game drives and guided walks throughout the Motorogi and Olare Orok Conservancies. Popular game to spot in the area includes wildebeest, zebras, lions, leopards, cheetah, giraffe, impala and gazelles. Game drives and guided walks are accompanied by highly experienced and trained field guides in open vehicles. Motorogi Conservancy has a number of lion pride territories, which leads to interesting sightings of prides battling for dominance. Relaxation activities at Mahali Mzuri include unwinding at the infinity pool and having a pamper session at the spa treatment. Guided tours to the local villages can be arranged where guests can learn about the local Masai Tribe.
A Week of Wild Adventure
Spend a week exploring the very best Kenya has to offer! You will explore the wilds of the Samburu National Reserve, observe white and black rhino in Aberdare National Park with Mount Kenya in the background and end at the iconic Masai Mara where fantastic wildlife awaits.