Renaissance Sao Paulo Hotel
Renaissance Sao Paulo Hotel towers 25 stories above the leafy green, wealthy suburb of Jardin. This luxury hotel is brimming with honeymooners, leisure travellers and the business-minded.
Renaissance Sao Paulo Hotel Highlights
Located in the much loved Jardin neighbourhood, just footsteps away from the famous shopping district of Paulista Avenue, sits the Renaissance Sao Paulo Hotel. The shopping district is not the only sightseeing area located close to Renaissance - the hotel is also within a stone’s throw away from the verdant Ibirapuera Park, an urban park that provides an oasis in the midst of a pulsating city.
Boasting an impressive 444 rooms, the 5 star Renaissance Sao Paulo certainly knows how to cater for larger crowds. Each of the spacious rooms feature flat-screen TVs, high-speed WiFi, ultra-luxurious bedding and panoramic views of iconic Sao Paulo.
Not only does the hotel offer chic rooms, but the main areas of the hotel are also newly renovated and chic. The gym and fitness centre provides a sanctuary for those seeking a place to work off those Brazilian delicacies, the outdoor swimming pool offers respite from the heat, and the spa treatment section has numerous treatments available, all located on the dedicated wellness floor.
When not exploring the local restaurants of the area, spend a bit of downtime in the signature Terraco Jardins restaurant or tuck into fine Japanese food at the Living Lounge Bar & Sushi.
Renaissance Sao Paulo Hotel is used for large scale events and although business-centric at heart, its is also a popular wedding venue. A contemporary hotel that truly caters for a variety of traveller, deeply reflective of the atmosphere of Sao Paulo.
- A towering hotel comprising 25 floors.
- There's an entire floor dedicated to wellness and beauty.
- Expect a cosmopolitan and bustling atmosphere.
- Bridal parties, solo travellers and business travellers all find their place at Hotel Renaissance.
- Rooms are chic and newly renovated with spacious marble bathrooms.
- There are sweeping city views from all floors of the hotel.
- Club level rooms have access to private lounges with drinks and snacks.
- 3 restaurants provide a choice of cuisine.
- Outdoor pool and deck area kitted out with chairs.
- 10 treatment rooms in the spa. There's even a whirlpool !
- Well-equipped fitness centre open 24 hours.
- Ideal for events and weddings. There’s 200 seat theatre available for hire.
- Nightly reception in lobby with free drink.
- Valet parking (for a fee).
Renaissance Sao Paulo Hotel Activities
There really is so much to do in Sao Paulo, from cultural activities to gastronomy tours and shopping; there is no end to what historical Sao Paulo has to offer its visitors. Do visit the flagship Haviannas store - you won't be disappointed.
Hotel Renaissance actually offers free weekly walking tours of Paulista Avenue, a sprawling street known for its upscale eateries and classy fashion boutiques.
The Museu de Arte de São Paulo houses Latin America’s largest collection of western art, and is worth a visit. There are plenty of museum and art gallery hotspots in the area waiting to be discovered.
The Ibirapuera Park is a leafy green area and urban park in the middle of city life. Ideal for picnics, walks and a spot of running.
For most of your activities you can check with the concierge about the various tours that can be arranged from the comfort of your hotel.