Hotel Pullman Sao Paulo Ibirapuera
Resting on the outskirts of a large urban park, Hotel Pullman Sao Paulo Ibirapuera is certainly located in a scenic part of Sao Paulo. Its central location makes it ideal for business and leisure.
Hotel Pullman Sao Paulo Ibirapuera Highlights
Situated on the fringe of the scenic Ibirapuera urban park and close to the bustling business district, is Hotel Pullman Sao Paulo Ibirapuera. This is a first choice of hotel for business, but it also doubles as the ideal place for leisure.
There are 348 rooms in total, each of which is decorated in simple neutral colours. There are 4 room types - the most impressive category of room is the executive suite. These modern suites are fully kitted with a dock station, Nespresso machine, Italian shower, and professional hairdryers. Amenities that are much needed during a business trip !
The central areas of the hotel offer an event room for meetings, lectures and conferences. It goes without saying that the entire hotel is designed for business activities; however it certainly doesn’t lack in the leisure department.
Cheerful staff welcome you to the hotel, ensuring both your business and leisure needs are met. This cheerfulness is carried through to the hotel and bar areas, particularly during happy hour at the TasteIT Bar. The TasteIT Restaurant offers a blend of international cuisine conjured up in a light and elegant fashion.
A perfectly stylish hotel with beautiful views of the urban park and city. On a side note, this hotel is also pet-friendly !
- The bar area has a cachaça and vodka cellar.
- Daily happy hour at the bar, complete with extensive drinks and tapas menu.
- WiFi runs throughout the establishment, extending all the way into the rooms.
- Situated right at the Urban Park means you can easily plot a scenic walking and running route.
- Easy access to major event centres like Expo Centre Norte and São Paulo Expo.
- Breakaway rooms for up to 250 people.
- Swimming pool, sun terrace and sauna facility available.
- Located 30 km from Guarulhos Airport and easy access to Congonhas Airport.
- Close to the main shopping areas such asAv. Paulista, Faria Lima and Berrini.
- Pet-friendly - accepts dogs and cats up to 20kg.
Hotel Pullman Sao Paulo Ibirapuera Activities
Sao Paulo is a cultural hub and pulsates with a colourful nightlife, worthy of exploring. The inner city contains numerous restaurants, cafes and art galleries. There are plenty of art walking tours in the city that offer a unique perspective of the city.
In terms of activities at the hotel, there’s a complete fitness and spa centre, swimming pool, and terrace area for relaxation.
The sightseeing delights of Bandeiras monument, Paulista shopping district, and Obelisco are situated within close distance of the hotel. Spend your days exploring the city and return to the hotel for spa treatments and sumptuous meals in the hotel.