The Potting Shed
The Potting Shed is a charming bed and breakfast situated in the heart of Hermanus renowned for their scrumptious breakfasts and friendly hosts. The Potting Shed is a 1920’s Cape Cottage style home combined with an African Theme.
The Potting Shed Highlights
The Potting Shed is a charming bed and breakfast situated in the heart of Hermanus renowned for their scrumptious breakfasts and friendly hosts. The Potting Shed is a 1920's Cape Cottage style home combined with an African Theme. Guests can enjoy personal service in an informal and relaxed atmosphere.
- Ideally situated in a side street just off the main road, the town centre, restaurants, cliff paths & sea are a short walk away.
- Grotto Beach, one of the only blue flag beaches in the Western Cape, is 5 minutes away.
- Hermanus Golf Course is 5 kms away.
- Enjoy whale watching between June and November.
- Hermanus boasts many fantastic restaurants, including: South African, Seafood and Italian cuisine.
The Potting Shed Activities
The Potting Shed is situated in the beautiful seaside town of Hermanus in the Western Cape is only an hour and a half away from Cape Town and offers a wide range of activities. Apart from wonderful hospitality and beautiful views, Hermanus has scenic mountain walks, delicious wine tasting, craft markets, fantastic whale watching and one of only two Blue Flag beaches in the Western
The Marine Hotel
The Marine Hotel in Hermanus offers five star luxury and elegance in a spectacular location overlooking the ocean. Breathtaking views extend across Walker Bay or over the beautiful internal courtyard, lush manicured gardens and the Overberg Mountains.
Hermanus Lodge On The Green
Hermanus Lodge on the Green is a small luxury guest house offering intimacy and privacy in a relaxed environment with the emphasis on personalized service. Situated overlooking the 25th green of the Hermanus Golf Course with the Fernkloof Nature Reserve in the background.