This beautiful and private resort is located at the foot of the Le Morne Mountain on the Morne Peninsula. It is a world Heritiage site and overlooks one of the most beautiful beaches in Mauritius.
Les Morne Highlights
Le Morne is an elegant five star resort offering privacy and serenity on a magnificent location at the foot of the Le Morne Mountain on the Le Morne Peninsula on the south west coast of Mauritius. Le Morne Mountain is now a world Heritage site and overlooks one of the most beautiful beaches in Mauritius. The hotel is famous for superb service, gourmet cuisine as well as their unique spa experience.
- Le Morne is a five star graded hotel.
- Le Morne is set on the foot of Le Morne Mountain, a world Heritage site in Mauritius.
- The hotel is renowned for its outstanding service, gourmet cuisine and unique spa.
- The hotel is ideal for families, offering a Kids Club for children and teens.
- Le Morne includes indoor and outdoor activities such as scuba diving and volleyball.
Les Morne Activities
Le Morne offers a large variety of indoor and outdoor activities with water sports, one being scuba diving the highlight as well as kite surfing has become very popular. Most land and water activities are free of charge with some charging a nominal fee. Evening entertainment is available every night and the hotel can also arrange weddings.
Four Seasons Resort
Four Seasons Resort is a luxury villa filled with sunlight, natural wood furnishings, views of mountains, mangroves and the beautiful coloured beachfronts. Four Seasons Resort in Anahita is a place to rest, do business or relax after a long day of sightseeing, shopping and sports.