Four Seasons Resort
Four Seasons Resort is a luxury villa filled with sunlight, natural wood furnishings, views of mountains, mangroves and the beautiful coloured beachfronts. Four Seasons Resort in Anahita is a place to rest, do business or relax after a long day of sightseeing, shopping and sports.
Four Seasons Resort Highlights
Four Seasons Resort accommodates their infant guests as well. The resort provides cribs, infant toiletries, pushchairs, playpens, high chairs and more. Babysitters are available with a few hours notice. Watersports is popular within Mauritius, especially among younger guests on the island. Non-motorised equipment is provided free of charge for windsurfing, paddle boating, and more. The resort has its own spa which is set against the Indian Ocean. The spa is a natural, hypnotic haven where guests are revitalised through a blend of therapies.
- Four Seasons Resort is located within Mauritius.
- Four Seasons Resort is the ideal destination for honeymooners, families, couples and even those who want to tie the knot.
- The resort has a variety of accommodation to choose from ranging from residence villas to the presidential suite.
- Mauritius is popular for its watersports.
- At the resort guests may enjoy activities such as tennis, snorkelling, diving, and even the kids may enjoy an educational which includes line fishing, crab hunting, mini-tennis and more.
- Guests may enjoy being revitalised at the resorts spa.
Four Seasons Resort Activities
Four Seasons Resort is located on the beachfront which makes the resort ideal for water sports. A variety of water sports to enjoy include diving, snorkelling and water polo. There are also indoor and relaxed activities to take part in such as getting fit at the resort’s fitness centre, playing a game of tennis and swim in one of the many pools the resort has to offer. For younger guests such as children, there are activities for them to take part in such as the Hobbit Village Kids' Club. The club includes its own swimming/paddling pool, amphitheatre, bakery, quiet room, playroom and sandpit, all supervised by friendly and professional staff.
Ideal for guests looking for a little added luxury and pampering, Le Touessrok has state of the art facilities and offers luxurious beach suites overlooking the ocean. Guests can enjoy exclusive access to the resort's private island, Llot Mangenie.