A'Zambezi River Lodge
A’Zambezi River Lodge is located in the renowned Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe. The retreat perfectly nestles on the banks of the Zambezi River, within the Zambezi National Park.
A'Zambezi River Lodge Highlights
Amulonga Restaurant is situated at the front of A’Zambezi River Lodge with views of the Zambezi River. The restaurant is an award winning restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and dinner. A’Zambezi River Lodge has its own conferencing facilities which can be utilised for board room meetings, conferences, cocktail meetings, dinners and banquets.
- A'Zambezi River Lodge is situated on the banks of the Zambezi River.
- Amulonga Restaurant, at the lodge, is an award winning restaurant.
- A'Zambezi River Lodge accommodates for business guests, offering conference venues.
- The lodge is ideal for wedding celebrations, business trips and cocktail parties.
- The rooms of the lodge offer beautiful views of the Zambezi River, gardens and the Zambezi National Park.
A'Zambezi River Lodge Game Viewing and Activities
Take a trip and explore Victoria Falls by taking boat cruises on the Zambezi River, elephant back safaris and interact with elephants. Enjoy game drives and game walks, where guests can spot many wildlife Victoria Falls has to offer. For the fewer adventurists, guests can relax next to the outdoor swimming pool where waiters will serve guests with snacks and cocktails. The reading room at the lodge is tranquil for guests to read a book or even surf the internet and catch up with friends. The reading room facilitates a refreshment station with a menu of coffee, teas, cakes and light snacks. After a long day experience an Africa traditional dinner, prepared under the African night skies by a natural boma.
Situated in the Upper Zambezi National Park, in close proximity to Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe, newly established Pioneers Camp has many things to boast about. Located a short 17 kilometres from Victoria Falls town, guests will gain insight into the historical significance of this site.