Along the banks of the Nile River is Bakers Lodge, at the Murchison Falls National Park. Explore the area with game drives, boat cruises and hikes.
Bakers Lodge is a small and intimate safari lodge located on the tranquil banks of the Nile River. Each of the cottages are thatched and, on a deck, overlooking the river. The spacious open plan safari suits are locally inspired and the en suite bathrooms with solar heated showers. The main area has different dining options and the resident hippos serenade at night. Different sitting areas around the lodge ensure guests soak up the tranquillity of the surrounds.
- Beautiful lodge located on the banks of the River Nile
- All safari suites have river views
- Magical Sunsets
- Explore Murchison Falls National Park and hike to the 40-meter high Murchison Falls
- Bird watching and searching for endangered Shoebill with specialist guides
- Chimpanzee tracking in Budongo Forest
Murchison Falls National Park is home to the powerful Murchison Falls. The River Nile plunges 45 meters over the rift valley wall which create the Murchison Falls. The Nile River then flows placidly onwards. Game viewing includes elephant, giraffe, hippo, crocodiles and aquatic birds.
Boat cruises on the Nile River are in different sized boats for fishing, game viewing and birding. Sunset cruises are also popular.