Makanyi Lodge is the latest addition to the Timbavati lodges. Luxury accommodation awaits in eight large suites each overlooking a well visited dam.
Makanyi Lodge Highlights
Located in the Timbavati Private Game Reserve in the Greater Kruger National Park area, Makanyi Lodge offers a luxury Kruger lodge to discerning travellers. The lodge has eight beautiful suites, each overlooking a large dam which entices the local wildlife to drink. Days are spent on safari at Makanyi Lodge with experienced and knowledgable guiding teams. The rangers take guests on open safari vehicle game drives in search of the Big 5 and the other wonderful wildlife and birdlife that are found in the Kruger Area.
- Eight luxury suits overlooking the dam, each with own sitting area and fire place, full bathroom, outside shower and viewing deck
- Main lodge has a gorgeous rim-flow pool and deck with loungers
- Enjoy lunch at the pool and dinner in the stunning dining room or under the stars around an open camp fire in the boma
- High tea is also available to tempt guests
- Experienced and knowledgeable rangers
- Chance to see the white lions of Timbavati
Makanyi Lodge Game Viewing and Activities
Makanyi Lodge offer game drives and nature walks that take place in the Timbavati Private Game Reserve, home to the popular Big Five and other wildlife animals such as buffalo. Enjoy a sun downer as the sunsets in the Timbavati and watch the beautiful stars light up at night. Rangers will be able to point out constellations in the night sky. Guests are able to try their hand at fishing in the dam or enjoy a photographic safari with a professional who will teach guests about taking the best wildlife photo. There is a gym and a spa as well as all the lovely lounge and deck areas for guests to relax in.