The Clarendon Fresnaye
The Clarendon Fresnaye reflects a glamorous ambiance. Cradled along the slopes of Lions Head, The Clarendon offers beautiful views of the indigo ocean along South Africa's most beautiful coast.
The Clarendon Fresnaye Highlights
Facilities for meetings, functions, engagements, small weddings and more are available at The Clarendon Fresnaye. The city’s buzzing restaurant and café culture, world-famous beaches and vibrant Waterfront are just five minutes away.
- The guesthouse is located on the slopes of Lion's Head in Fresnaye.
- The Clarendon Fresnaye is a 5 star graded guesthouse.
- The guest house is perfect for those wanting to relax and unwind, but also be within close range of Cape Town's CBD.
- The Clarendon Fresnaye is a perfect destination for all special occasions, a honeymoon, an annniversay or just a relaxing weekend to get away from everything.
- Attractions near The Clarendon Fresnaye include Lion's Head, V&A Waterfront, Clifton and Camps Bay Beach.
The Clarendon Fresnaye Activities
The Clarendon Fresnaye is situated in the upmarket suburb of Fresnaye, on the slopes of Lions Head. The guesthouse is within walking distance of the famous Clifton beach, a few minutes drive from the city centre and the V&A Waterfront, where guests may go for the day for shopping, and is also close to the departure point to Robben Island.
The Winchester Mansions Hotel is a family-friendly hotel situated in Sea Point in Cape Town along the Platinum Mile offering 4 star luxury and breathtaking views. The hotel is small and personal where staff will see to all your needs offering personalised service. Families are catered for and babysitting and children’s menus are available as well as a variety of beaches just a few minutes away.