The award-winning and ultra luxurious Cape Grace Hotel offers a spectacular setting on a private quay in the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront. The hotel is known for its modern luxury and romance combined with traditional Cape culture.
Cape Grace Highlights
The luxurious Cape Grace Hotel is situated on a private quay between the vibrant Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and the serenity of an international yacht marina. The hotel offers luxury and style combined with magnificent views and true African hospitality.
- Cape Grace Hotel is situated in the V&A Waterfront.
- The hotel is also a great choice of accomodation for families.
- The hotel is a multi-award winning and a regular feature on Conde Naste's Gold Lists of best hotels.
- Cape Grace Hotel was voted number 1 by Tripadvisor - Travelers' Choice Awards 2013.
- The Bacule Bar, at the hotel, stocks the largest collection of whiskeys in the Southern hemisphere.
Cape Grace Activities
The Cape Grace Hotel caters for leisure guests as well as business guests and will see to all their needs. The area offers a wide variety of outdoor activities and excursions including a tour to the famous Cape Winelands, a visit to one of the historical towns like Paarl, Stellenbosch or Franschhoek. Cape Point is a highlight and guests can visit the Cape Peninsula National Park. Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens is another option or a boat trip to the legendary Robben Island. The Victoria & Alfred Waterfront offers a variety of shops, restaurants, craft markets as well as evening entertainment. Guests can also explore the Peninsula and Hout Bay, go gambling at Grandwest Casino, take a helicopter flip over Cape Town, or visit Hermanus, the town offers the best land based whale watching in the world. There are many museums offering a good all round history and culture experience, like The Castle. For the more adventurous guests activities like parachuting and skydiving, canoeing & kayaking, sailing, abseiling, mountaineering, hiking and walks can be enjoyed.