Kambaku @ Sea
Located overlooking Swartvlei just outside the town of Sedgefield on the Garden Route, Kambaku @Sea is the ideal location for an intimate, luxury getaway with views to die for.
Kambaku @ Sea Highlights
The elevated positioning of Kambaku @Sea allows for expansive views over the rolling hills and winding Swartvlei estuary below. Big corner windows in the two premier suites bring added luxury and light into the exquisite rooms where even the bathrooms enjoy supreme views. From the shared lounge and dining area, views of the indigenous vegetation and birdlife leading all the way down to the water are front and centre. You can relax and enjoy it all in perfect comfort or opt to get amongst it all on a kayaking excursion or bird-watching trail. It is family friendly and located close to the small-town buzz of Sedgefield.
- Five luxurious rooms ranging from classic to premier offer varying levels of luxury, but equal comfort.
- Children of all ages are welcome and can be accommodated in a third bed or baby cot in-room.
- Ideally located in a protected wilderness area where unique fauna and flora abound, but close enough to sociable and adventurous activities in Sedgefield to keep everyone entertained.
- George Airport is only a 40-minute drive away, and Cape Town is a five-hour drive from this much-loved hub on the Garden Route.
- Owner-run and managed, adding a personal element to the hosting and service of the property.
Kambaku @ Sea Activities
Kambaku @Sea is located in an activity hub on the garden route. About halfway between George and Knysna, this forest-meets-vlei retreat is exactly where you’d want to be located during popular times of the year like the Oyster Festival or the Knysna Marathon. There is plenty to do both on site and in the surrounding towns and reserves. Paragliding is a popular adrenalin activity, while canoeing and boating on the vleis bring a slower pace to enjoying the great outdoors. Some of the special wildlife species in the area includes bushbuck, honey badger, tortoise, and otter, and the very rare Knysna seahorse finds its home only in this network of estuaries in the world. At the lodge, rest up at the swimming pool, snorkel in the estuary, or head out on a sunset boat cruise. Alternatively, hit the high seas nearby on a deep-sea fishing trip with a professional outfitter.
Garden Route Game Lodge
The Garden Route Game Lodge is situated along the N2, after the small town of Albertinia with the beautiful Langeberg mountain Range in the background. The Garden Route Game Lodge is situated in a malaria-free area only 3½ hours drive from Cape Town.
Leisure Isle Boutique Lodge
Leisure Isle Boutique Lodge offers luxury and elegance with a magnificent location promising spectacular views over Knysna. Guests can enjoy luxurious accommodation, fine cuisine and impeccable service. The lodge offers the ideal location for guests wanting to explore Knysna.