The Boma Hotel
The Boma Hotel is one of Nairobi’s newest properties, fully owned by The Kenya Red Cross Society which aims to be sustainable. The hotel provides attractive architecture and modern facilities for guests.
The Boma Hotel Highlights
The Johari Restaurant, which overlooks the lush gardens of the hotel, serves international dishes from all around the world, including healthy options. An organic restaurant, The Tembo Bistro, makes use of organic produce and serves authentic and contemporary dishes.
- The 'O' in The Boma's logo, symbolises a group of people meeting together.
- The hotel is deal for business trips as it offers a choice of 14 meetings rooms and 2 private dining rooms.
- All profits raised at the hotel is funded to the Kenya Red Cross Society's Humanitarian activities.
- A state-of-the-art gymnasium is available for guests.
- Zoezi Spa, at the hotel, offers therapeutic messages, body and facial treatments and more.
The Boma Hotel Activities
Meet friends and enjoy a cocktail or two at the Cocktail Lounge. Unwind with a drink or sample some of the new beverage concoctions professionally prepared by the bar staff. Indulge in the tranquility of the Boma’s Zoezi Spa which offers a variety of services such as body and facial treatments, aromatherapy, steam bath and more. For guests who prefer to stay in shape, a gymnasium is available with cardio and isotonic machines. More intense workouts are available at the gymnasium such as aerobics, kick-boxing and dance.
Giraffe Manor is set in 12 acres of private land within indigenous forest and is only 20km from Nairobi city centre. Built in the 1930s, this luxury boutique hotel has maintained all the charm of the era and is now famous for its resident herd of Rothschild Giraffe.