Essque Residences Zalu
Essque Residences Zalu, the stylish and luxurious retreat entails nine villas offering guests the ideal romantic honeymoon, family vacation or romantic getaway on the island of Zanzibar.
Essque Residences Zalu Highlights
Essque Residences Zalu is located in Zanzibar, known for its warm waters, Stone Town and Spice Plantation. Guests are treated with great hospitality as they are served breakfast in bed and even a mixologist creates drinks especially for guests lounging at the pool. A kitchen is provided in each villa; however meals are prepared by the Masterchef and served at Market Kitchen, under the stars or served at guests’ villas.
- Essque Residences Zalu offers nine luxurious villas for guests to stay at.
- Guests can enjoy treatments at Zalu Africology Retreat Spa which offers rejuvenation and healing treatments.
- There is a variety of dining options to choose from at Essque Residences Zalu: Market Kitchen, the Fine Dining A la Carte Restaurant and Jetty Restaurant.
- Watersport activities are popular in Zanzibar. Essque Residences Zalu being situated on the shores of the Indian Ocean makes it the perfect location to enjoy watersport activities.
- Essque Residences Zalu is ideal for families, honeymooners and inlove couples.
Essque Residences Zalu Activities
Wine and dine at the three restaurants, Market Kitchen, the Fine Dining A la Carte Restaurant and Jetty Restaurant. Socialise and enjoy drinks prepared by the mixologist at the two bars; Baobab Bar with its chilled lounge music and the stylish 1506 Bar. Enjoy a day at The Art Gallery where guests can explore at the regular exhibitions and shop at the Boutique offering clothing, jewellery, Zanzibari gifts and jewellery. Adventurist guests can spend the day at the Indian Ocean enjoying watersports such as scuba diving, snorkeling, deep sea fishing and boat trips with a local PADI GOLD Dive Centre. Kids are not forgotten at Essque Residences Zalu, as a Petit VIP kids Club is available where they can enjoy activities. After an eventful day guests can enjoy rejuvenating and healing treatments at the Zalu Africology Retreat Spa, lounge at the outdoor swimming pool and enjoy live and local entertainment in the evenings under the Zanzibari stars.