Hilton Maldives Iru Fushi
A resort of decadent amenities, beautiful views and a unique culture, this is Hilton Maldives Iru Fushi. The resort is situated in the Noonu Atoll of Maldives and is the ideal location for guests to relax and unwind.
Hilton Maldives Iru Fushi Highlights
Hilton Maldives Iru Fushi has its very own diving school, Sun Diving School. The diving at the resort is for beginners and experienced divers. The coral within the Indian Ocean at the resort is in excellent condition and all popular fish species can be spotted at the different diving sites. The channels at Noonu Atoll is ideal for diving as the channels are wider, the depths are shallower and currents are less forceful, which is ideal for diving. Every diving site has a different and diverse reef formation which creates a new experience for divers as they explore different sites. Marine to spot is the enormous but yet harmless manta rays, the humpback turtles; which are not common in the Maldives, and the Hawksbill turtle. Grey reef sharks are possible to be seen at the easy dive site for beginners. Apart from getting to see the underwater life, the diving school includes activities such as nitrox, digital underwater photography, videography, underwater scooter and rebreather to give beginners and experienced divers an opportunity to better their knowledge and improve their diving skills.
- 21 spa pavillions are available to guests for pampering at the spa of Hilton Maldives Iru Fushi.
- The villas of the resort offer breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean.
- Some of the villas at the resort have glass floor panels for guests to view marine life beneathe them in the comfort of their rooms.
- There are 7 restaurant and dining options at Hilton Maldives Iru Fushi.
- The resort offers activities which caters from watersport enthusiasts to families.
Hilton Maldives Iru Fushi Activities
Maldives is popular for its watersports especially sailing, fishing, windsurfing, canoeing, snorkelling and scuba diving. Other activities to enjoy at Hilton Maldives include a game of tennis at the tennis court, relaxing and pampering at the spa and wellness centre, a playground for children, read a book at the library and prepare a BBQ meal with the facilities provided by the resort.