We do love it when a new safari product is launched – especially when its based in a rugged, game-rich wilderness region in a sought after destination. The latest product on the market is the desirable safari train journey between Victoria Falls and Bulawayo.
The safari train is the brainchild of Taylors Africa Mobile Safaris (TAMS), a Zimbabwean based mobile safari company that organises safaris to Victoria Falls, Hwange National Park and Matobo National Park. Each of the pre-designed routes include safaris into world-renown national parks teeming with predators.
Details of the Safari Train :
- The train has six compartments, and carries a minimum of 10 and maximum of 12 guests.
- Taylors Africa are flexible in terms of guests’ needs and will quite happily arrange a special set-up if there are more guests.
- Trains are just like mini hotel rooms and contain running water, showers, beds, ablution facilities and electricity.
- You will sleep on the train, which means linen and all bedding is provided. Beds will be configured for travellers.
- There is a classic dining car with an old world charm, offering guests a place to eat, drink and socialise.
You can start in either Victoria Falls or Bulawayo, and the scenic journey introduces you to the landscape of the area. Opt for a one-night stay, one-way trip or two-night round trip option.
Whatever route you choose includes a full day’s game drive into either Hwange National Park or Matobo National Park. These stops are inclusive of food, drinks and sundowners.
Do add the safari train to your African safari holiday.